Ever since becoming a mom, there are key words and phrases that I have tried my best not to say. It's not that there's really anything wrong with these words and phrases...it's that I don't want to become the cliche mom who is always saying things like, "Because I said so" or "When I was your age..." So far, I've done pretty well at skipping these phrases, but I've been shocked at some of the other things that come out of my mouth when talking to my sweet pea. So, I thought I'd share...
- We don't touch puppy/cat/pig/goat/bunny bottoms.
- Heads don't go in potties.
- Dip your food, not your fingers.
- We only spit after brushing our teeth.
- Puppy food is for puppies.
- You pooped in the potty!! YEAH!
- We don't drink Bud Light........yet. (Hey, I'm from St. Louis)