Today's words brought to you by Happy Feet:
- Mama's Definition: Someone or something that's not human (unless it's a penguin talking, then it's anything that's not a penguin) who takes you away without your permission
- 4-year old interpretation: "Mommy you're abducting me right now. I already told you I didn't want to go to school today."
- Mama's Definition: someone or something that destroys something or completely gets rid of it
- 4-year-old interpretation: "I'm a breakfast annihilator."
- 2-year-old interpretation: (while opening and closing arms like an alligator and yelling at the highest volume) "I annihinator. I annihinator. I annihinator. Chomp!"
How would you describe these new vocabulary words to your toddlers? How do they then use these words in their daily vocabulary?